Academy of Management Learning & Education | Call for Special Issue Proposals
The Academy of Management Learning & Education (AMLE) invites special issue proposals for an issue scheduled for publication in 2026.
Proposals should include:
- The names of the Editorial Team members
- The rationale for the special issue
- Possible research themes and questions
- The 'shape' of the special issue
- Suggestions on exemplary contributions
- Advertising and submission development plan
- Visibility and impact plan
Detailed information on the format and contents of the proposal can be found in the full Call for SI Proposals.
Proposals may be submitted for consideration from 1 June 2023. The deadline for submitting your proposal is 1 August 2023.
The selection process will be competitive. The AMLE editorial team will review all submitted proposals and make the final decision by 1 November 2023.
Department of Management
Bryan School of Business and Economics
University of North Carolina Greensboro
Dept. of Management 336-334-5691